ANGOP - Angola Press News AgencyANGOP - Angola Press News Agency

Go to homepage
Luanda

Max:

Min:

Home » News » Health

Sat, 06 Jun 2020 20:35 - Updated Sat, 06 Jun 2020 20:35

Covid-19: Angola reports two new infections, three recoveries

Luanda - Angola has recorded in the last 24 hours two more positive cases of covid-19 and three recoveries, bringing the figures to 88 and 24 respectively, Angop learned Saturday in Luanda.

Send by email

To share this news by email, fill out the information below and click Send

Correct

To report errors in the texts of articles published, fill out the information below and click Send

Secretary of State Franco Mufinda

Photo: Gaspar dos Santos

 

The information was released by the secretary of State for Public Health, Franco Mufinda, during the daily covid-19 update briefing, .

According to the official, the new infections involve two Angolan nationals of 11 and 14 years old, who are contacts of two patients in hospital.

Those recovered are a one-year old child, and a woman and a men of 36 and 38 years of age, respectively, both residents of Luanda Talatona suburb.

Angola’s covid-19 records so far show 88 positive cases, four deaths, 24 recoveries and 60 active patients, including one with special care needs.

He said the health authorities are currently monitoring 456 suspect cases, while 1.160 people are under investigation and 1.060 in institutional quarantine.

Tags Saúde  

Read also
  • 06/06/2020 09:02:50

    Covid-19: Two more patients recovered

    Luanda - Two more covid-19 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours in Angola, bringing the total number to 21, the secretary of State for Public Health, Franco Mufinda , said Friday in Luanda.

  • 04/06/2020 20:28:18

    Covid-19: Angola reports one more recovery

    Luanda - One more covid-19 patient in Angola has recovered in the last 24 hours, bringing to 19 the total number, Angop learned Thursday in Luanda.

  • 04/06/2020 16:11:39

    Covid-19: Over 100 families get food aid in eastern Lunda Norte

    Cambulo - At least 152 vulnerable families in the villages of Muamuxito, Catela, Cambongo, Sazuji, in eastern Lunda Norte, received on Wednesday basic foodstuff and hypertension tests, as part of the measures to prevent covid-19.